Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cane Pole Chronicles announcement

I'm starting this blog to document fishing adventures with my grandkids (Marie and I are raising them, btw). Hopefully, I'll be able to capture, document and share experiences as I develop my writing sense of humor.

Here's a picture of the little characters, part of the inspiration to start this blog. The picture's a couple of years old, but that mischief is still there!


Sable is thirteen and Eli is going to be eleven in a week.

Kids, fish, birds, snakes, frogs, turtles and various other critters will be the stars on this blog. Bobbers and cane poles will have supporting roles. Expect to see a neighborhood friend or acquaintance that checks in to share the adventure.

I've got a collection of fishing poles and tackle boxes stacked full and just found two 14 ft. cane poles during a Basspro excursion. I'm already wondering how long those tips will last.

The grass is getting green after last weeks snow soak. Let the adventures begin!

1 comment:

  1. This looks fun! I'll put you on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete